The Wolf quickly put on Grandma's clothes, (Of course he hadn't eaten those)
He dressed himself in her rashguard & spats. He put on no shoes, because there are no shoes allowed on the mats
He even brushed and curled his hair, Then sat himself in Grandma's chair.
In came the little girl belted red. She stopped. She stared. And then she said,
'What big ears you have, Grandma.' 'All the better to hear you with,' the Wolf replied.
'What big eyes you have, Grandma.' said Red Belt Riding Hood. 'All the better to see you with,' the Wolf replied.
'What big HEELS you have' she said with a wicked grin, And the Wolf now realised how much trouble he was in.
This item is available via preorder only, please allow time for manufacturing and freight.
Featuring our usual high quality manufacturing standards;
- Thicker, longer lasting more breathable lycra
- Flatlock 5 thread stitching
- Thicker waistline and wrist stitching to stop it riding up
- Long sleeves for extra hygeine
- Available in Unisex, women's or youth cuts, refer to size guide in images if unsure of your size requirements